- Fecha de grabación:Nov. 8, 2017
- Evento:A pedido
You already know if your Active Directory (AD) goes, so do a lot of critical applications and services. And with the shift in IT to keep operations highly available, secure and compliant, it’s essential to ensure your AD is proactively free of issues.
So, what areas of AD should you be looking at (hint: it’s a lot more than just replication!), what problems should you be watching for, and what tools are available?
In this informative webcast, industry expert Nick Cavalancia, Techvangelism, and Michael Lebeau, Quest, will explore:
- The need to keep AD healthy
- Key areas of AD susceptible to failure
- Proactive steps you can take to avoid outages, as well as the capabilities and limitations of available tools
- Nick Cavalancia - Technical Evangelist & CEO, Conversational Geek
- Michael Lebeau - Sr. Systems Consultant