- Fecha de grabación:Jul. 16, 2020
- Evento:A pedido
The global COVID-19 pandemic has thrown everything into upheaval. In the new normal personal and work frontiers collide, cats and dogs live together, employees take conference calls from their living room. The corporate world is meeting new challenges. More employees working from home and facing new technical challenges. Now more than ever, it’s critical for organisations and end users to adapt to this new normal while mitigating the risks of a larger remote workforce.
Quest Principal Technology Strategist Colin Truran and subject matter experts Alistair Holmes and Bert Skorupski examine how we got to the new normal, how different organisations reacted, the challenges faced by end users and how Quest solutions can help you navigate the road to enlightenment.
Lo que aprenderá
Watch the on-demand webcast to learn about:
- The human angle and how challenges, concerns and worries affected how we responded
- Threats in the new normal and how to can fend them off
- The hidden benefits of putting the appropriate security measures in place
- What can we do to redress the balance and take back control
Colin Truran, Quest Principal Technology Strategist
Alistair Holmes, Quest Pre Sales
Bert Skorupski, Quest EMEA Pre Sales