- Recorded Date:May 12, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Cybercriminals now see Active Directory as a “must have” target in nearly every kind of cyberattack. Whether the attack focus is a data breach, ransomware, espionage, fraud, or island hopping, AD has become a focal point to provide privileged access to the environment. And with your extending AD to Azure AD, Office 365, and beyond, the cybercriminal sees even more value in targeting AD as part of an attack. With AD at risk of having objects deleted, modified, and created, putting the hybrid AD into an insecure state, what steps can you take to ensure AD’s cyber resilience?
Find out in this educational webcast where we’ll discuss:
- The state of attack on AD: how, how much, and how often?
- The security and operational impacts on hybrid AD
- Four practical ways to ensure AD’s state of security is resilient to attack
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft MVP & CEO of Conversational Geek
- Bryan Patton, Principal Solutions Consultant, Quest Software