- Recorded Date:Jun. 16, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Between employees needing to work remotely, the use of personal networks and devices, and data and resources residing outside the corporate environment, the risk of a successful cyberattack is at an all-time high. Organizations need to shift how they secure devices, data, and people but the question is how.
Join Microsoft MVP Nick Cavalancia and Kent Feid from KACE by Quest, as they discuss how to address post-COVID insecurity.
What you will learn
- The state of security in a post-COVID organization
- What to expect in the next 12 months
- Where your greatest sources of insecurity and risk are
- Rethinking your endpoint and data protection strategies to meet the needs of the post-COVID organization