- Recorded Date:Jun. 6, 2019
- Event:On Demand
Cyberattacks are increasing across all industries, and cybercriminals are savvier than ever. While the total number of IT vulnerabilities are decreasing, the number considered critical is on the rise - and so are the number of actual security exploits.
Most cyberattacks start where your company is most vulnerable – at your end user devices. With the proliferation of smartphones, tablets, bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs, and internet-of-things (IoT) devices, protecting your endpoints has become increasingly more complex.
In this session, we’ll show you:
• Best practices to address endpoint complexity and growth
• Five crucial steps to battle endpoint cybercrime
• The key components of an endpoint security strategy
• How unified endpoint management (UEM) can help
Plus, get a live demonstration the KACE portfolio of products help eliminate complexity and simplify your move to UEM.
Bruce Johnson, Outside Sales Consultant, Quest KACE
David Davis, Partner & VExpert, ActualTech Media