- Recorded Date:Feb. 16, 2023
- Event:On Demand
Gartner is predicting a 700 percent increase in ransomware attacks by 2025. That’s on top of the already startling increase in cybercrime we’re seeing today. So, how can you strengthen endpoint protection? Find out in this panel discussion, featuring some of the industry’s most knowledgeable experts.
You’ll get to hear from Nick Cavalancia from Conversational Geek, Kent Feid from Quest Software, Dan Garcia from EDB and independent consultant Markus Abraham. They’ll discuss new challenges created by the hybrid workforce, BYOD, IoT and more and how you can keep up.
They’ll explain how Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) allows you to discover, track and secure every device in your environment, putting you in control of your network and giving you full visibility.
You’ll learn about:
- The business benefits of UEM
- Why you need UEM now
- How to create a roadmap for your endpoint security
- The five steps needed to implement your UEM strategy
- How to set your UEM strategy up for success