- Recorded Date:Dec. 18, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Endpoint security remains a core challenge for many healthcare organizations. While the total number of IT vulnerabilities is decreasing, the number considered critical is on the rise — and so are the number of actual security exploits.
In this on-demand webcast, you’ll learn why you should develop a stringent endpoint security strategy, along with endpoint management best practices that ensure confidential patient data is secure and protected.
We’ll show you how to:
- Develop and implement an endpoint protection strategy
- Identify shifts in usage patterns, security architectures and threat profiles
- Properly manage endpoints in order to gain clinical, business and IT agility
- Evolve your endpoint security strategy over time
- Gabriel Gracia - Security & Infrastructure Manager, University of California, Irvine
- Michael Archuleta - MBA/CIO/HIPAA/Information Security Officer, Mt. San Rafael Hospital
- Jonathan McCracken - Quest KACE expert