- Recorded Date:Nov. 5, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Are you doing enough to protect your Nutanix environment? Accidental changes and deletions, viruses, malware and hardware/software failures can all threaten your business-critical data. Because your IT team is likely maxed to its limit, you need a comprehensive yet simple solution to help keep your data center safe.
In this on-demand webcast, Quest data protection experts Michael Gogos and Peter de Vente explore best practices for simplifying data protection in Nutanix AHV and Nutanix Files environments using NetVault by Quest. Discover how NetVault data protection software provides agentless, crash-consistent and application-consistent image backups to accelerate backup and recovery.
View the on-demand webcast to see how NetVault offers a detailed level of control that minimizes downtime and enables you to restore complete virtual machine (VM) images, individual disks and files. You’ll learn how you can:
- Back up and restore AHV environments at the VM and disk levels
- Protect Nutanix Files deployments
- Accelerate backups and reduce the amount of backup storage space you need
- Protect Nutanix, VMware, Hyper-V and Red Hat virtualization platforms with a single solution
Michael Gogos and Peter de Vente, Quest