- Recorded Date:May 21, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Often times, the task of choosing a database monitoring and diagnostics solution falls in the laps of DBAs. After all, the primary responsibility of DBAs is to maintain database availability and peak performance.
But, with all of the detailed metrics these solutions collect, Developers can surely glean valuable insight to assist with development efforts. As a result, Developers are being asked to weigh-in on evaluating and selecting an appropriate enterprise monitoring tool.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The breadth and depth of Foglight monitoring coverage including open-source and NoSQL databases
- The power of Plan Analysis to identify SQL tuning candidates
- The insight of Change Tracking to understand change types and the effect on performance
- The ability to compare performance between different timeframes or across instances
- The flexibility of Custom Dashboards…to see only the data important to you