- Recorded Date:Apr. 15, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Did you know that more than 1,000 U.S. schools experienced a ransomware in 2019? When you’re already working with tight budgets and limited time, a security issue can really stretch your IT team’s resources. You need a unified endpoint management solution to help secure all the mobile devices, desktop computers and other endpoints connecting to your campus network. And you need a timely and effective way to respond when security threats do emerge.
Watch our on-demand webcast to learn how the KACE solution can help you:
- Gain visibility and control over all campus endpoints using a single console
- Maintain network security and keep non-compliant devices from causing harm
- Locate and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
- Quickly re-image impacted computers after a security breach