- Recorded Date:Jul. 30, 2019
- Event:On Demand
With cyberthreats such as EternalBlue on the loose, your endpoints are more vulnerable than ever. EternalBlue exploits older Windows systems and unpatched software to allow hackers to spread malware faster. The 2017 WannaCry ransomware and NotPetya cyberattack were both facilitated by the EternalBlue exploit. Estimates say the WannaCry attack alone affected more than 200,000 computers across 150 countries, causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage.
Don’t be the next victim. If you can’t see what devices are connected to your network, you can’t possibly manage and secure them. Join KACE experts Jamie Cerra and Ken Galvin to learn the first critical steps you can take to prepare for the next cyberattack:
- Discover exactly what is on your network.
- Automate your inventory management.
- Distribute anti-virus software to all endpoints.
- Automate patch management and vulnerability scanning.