- Recorded Date:Jun. 17, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Data privacy has become significantly more complex, with multiple regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA dictating how personally identifiable information (PII) must be protected in transit and at rest. These regulations further require complete audit trails, making it necessary for database professionals to know when transactions occurred and by whom data was handled.
SQL Server audit compliance can be a challenge without a tool that encompasses multiple SQL Server instances and provides complete event auditing and reporting. In this 30-minute on demand overview, Jeff Surretsky will demonstrate how ApexSQL Audit enables database professionals to:
- Easily manage auditing on multiple servers
- Audit all SQL Server database and security activities
- Track who, what, where, when and before-after transactions
- Securely store audit data
Learn how you can take control of SQL Server database auditing and reporting to ensure compliance with multiple data privacy regulations.