- Recorded Date:Apr. 23, 2020
- Event:On Demand
How well protected is your Microsoft Office 365 data? You might be surprised at the gaps left by Microsoft’s versioning, archiving and replication ― and that puts your SLAs and compliance requirements at risk.
Just like on-premises apps, your cloud and SaaS applications are prone to accidental changes and deletions, user errors, malicious attacks and other unexpected data corruption.
This webcast explores all the gaps left by Microsoft’s Office 365 data protection, the numerous risks they pose and ways you can effectively overcome these challenges with a comprehensive 3rd-party data protection solution. We’ll take you through best practices and demonstrate real-world problems and recovery scenarios.
Watch today and you'll not only see how to reduce risk to your business, but also gain the protection and control you need. We'll cover:
- Market needs for protecting Office 365 data to address corporate SLAs and industry compliance requirements
- Overview of Office 365 data protection capabilities available, the known gaps and the risks they pose
- Real-world problems and recovery scenarios
- Best practices in protecting Office 365 data in Exchange and SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Azure Active Directory, and more