- Recorded Date:Apr. 24, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Microsoft Azure looks daunting, but many partners recognize that they need to make the pivot to the higher revenue and margin opportunities in cloud infrastructure services.
Join Redmond Channel Partner and watch a special editorial on-demand webcast focused on the ways successful Microsoft partners and managed service providers (MSPs) got started building practices around Microsoft Azure. Short version: It can be easier than it looks!
Come away from this session with RCP Editor in Chief Scott Bekker with:
- 9 quick steps to help you evaluate or even jumpstart a Microsoft practice
- 5 broad opportunity areas within Azure where partners are finding success with customers
- Key insights from Eduardo Kassner, CTO of Worldwide Channels and Programs at Microsoft, from his research on how top MSPs are creating new value for their customers using Azure.
- Adrian Moir - Sr. Product Management Consultant
- Eduardo Kassner - CTO & Worldwide Channels and Partners, Microsoft
- Scott Bekker - Editor in Chief, RCP