- Recorded Date:Jun. 28, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Cyberattacks are increasing across all industries and threaten businesses with disruption, financial loss and reputation damage. Endpoint updates have become more complex than ever, with each device that connects to your network creating an increase of threats from malware and viruses.
In this webcast, experts walk through five steps to build a unified endpoint security strategy that gives you:
- Clear visibility into all the devices connecting to your network
- Automated patching and software deployment
- Protection from threats such as unpatched operating systems and applications
- Peace of mind that security compliance regulations are being met