- Recorded Date:Aug. 9, 2018
- Event:On Demand
MongoDB World conference was a huge success this year! We talked to many customers like you who expressed interest in learning how they can improve monitoring, diagnostics and reporting for their MongoDB environment. So we’ve designed a webcast to help.
What you will learn
Join database performance management expert, Jason Hall, to learn how Foglight for MongoDB can extend monitoring over cross-platform databases as well as into your database server infrastructure. Hear about key features in Foglight for MongoDB including:
- Alerting and notification on critical MongoDB database problems.
- Diagnosing real-time and past issues down to their root cause
- Understanding the overall status of your MongoDB cluster
- Automating the analysis of your database environment