- Recorded Date:Jun. 22, 2017
- Event:On Demand
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming — with a May 25, 2018 effective date — and it will greatly impact day-to-day business for organizations worldwide — not just in Europe! And lack of compliance with this new regulation would result in serious fines and other ramifications for the offending organization. That’s why it’s so important to start planning for compliance now.
In this on-demand Quest-sponsored webcast, security experts from Redmond Magazine specifically look at what you need to know to plan and implement and effective strategy to address GDPR compliance, including:
- Why GDPR and other regulations impact your environment
- How to assess and identify compliance risks
- How to discover who has access to sensitive resources
- Importance of real-time auditing to monitor and alert on user access activity