- Recorded Date:Jan. 17, 2018
- Event:On Demand
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect on 25 May, and organisations around the world need to be ready — or suffer the consequences. GDPR will have a significant impact on all environments, no matter if they’re on-premises, cloud-based or a hybrid of the two. There’s plenty that can be done to prepare for compliance, though.
In this live webcast, Quest® GDPR expert Colin Truran will explore:
- Why GDPR and other regulations impact your environment
- How to discover who has access to sensitive resources
- The importance of real-time auditing to monitor and alert on user access activity
- How to mitigate risks safely
Don’t wait — you have less than six months to ensure GDPR compliance, and you won’t like the outcome if your organisation is found to be in non-compliance.