- Recorded Date:Sept. 30, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Organizations nationwide hoped that, after the initial surge of remote and hybrid work environments and the resulting skyrocketing of ransomware attacks, this form of cybercrime would slow down by 2021. It hasn’t.
In this webcast, cybersecurity experts will discuss:
- How ransomware attackers take advantage of organizations’ lack of insight into their own network
- How hackers initially gain access
- What cybercriminals do with the extortion when their victims pay them
- How you can better protect your organization