- Recorded Date:Jun. 28, 2017
- Event:On Demand
Group Policy is a powerful, two-edged sword. It gives Active Directory network administrators the ability to easily implement configurations for computers and user settings. But, when changes are made to Group Policy by accident or with malicious intent, it can quickly create a security headache for those same administrators. Fortunately, you can avoid most of these issues.
Join Windows security expert Randy Franklin Smith for this webcast as he explores how to:
- Detect any Group Policy changes
- Back up your Group Policy and compare GPO versions
- Limit the damage when Group Policy configuration mistakes occur
- Save time by automating many of these processes