- Recorded Date:Jun. 21, 2017
- Event:On Demand
As the recent WannaCry outbreak demonstrated, it’s not only necessary to deploy patches and software updates quickly, but it's also necessary to ensure they’ve been deployed across all systems in your organization. But before all that, you’ve got to make sure patches and updates are only deployed after you’re certain they won’t adversely impact your current software environment.
In this session, industry expert and Penton Tech contributing editor Orin Thomas, offers all the advice you need to create a comprehensive and proactive strategy for implementing patches and updates. With a little expert guidance, you’ll simplify patch management and improve endpoint protection.
You’ll learn how to:
- Keep up with available updates and patches to strengthen endpoint security.
- Ensure existing systems are fully updated.
- Develop a tiered approach to update-and-patch deployment, ensuring you can roll back, should something go wrong.
- Perform all these tasks with minimal administrative effort.
- Orin Thomas - Microsoft MVP
- Jason Morano - Sales Engineer