- Recorded Date:Jun. 18, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Identity is a key component to cyber resilience. And when incidents like hacks or ransomware attacks occur, the key to a fast recovery is in your ability to monitor who is doing what in your digital infrastructure. Learn what tools organizations must have in place to monitor and audit identities, as well recovering and restoring data.
What you will learn
This deep-dive video presentation featuring IDC research director Jan Hosrsager and Quest cyber resilience expert Alistair Holmes explores these themes, particularly:
- Fundamentals of cyber resilience
- Seven cybersecurity trends for 2021
- Four new needs IT security must meet
- New realities about cybercrime
- Insider risks for a remote work environment
- Leading security threats in Microsoft environments
- 4 leading ways your organization can be more prepared for cyber crime
Stream the video instantly.
Jan Horsager, Research Director, IDC
Alistair Holmes, Cyber resilience expert, Quest Software