- Recorded Date:Jan. 18, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Today’s most damaging cybersecurity threats aren’t just from malicious outsiders or malware, but from insider threats — both disgruntled employees and careless co-workers.
The trusted insider roams freely within the walls of your network with little oversight or accountability. Protected data and intellectual property lie within a keystroke of anyone with access, putting your organization at risk every second of every day.
Join cybersecurity experts Brian Hymer, solution architect at Quest®, and Holger Schulze, Cybersecurity Insiders founder and CEO, for this live webcast to explore:
- The urgency of the insider threat to your organization
- Why negligent insiders are equally as dangerous as malicious insiders
- How other organizations are protecting themselves
- What you can do right now to keep your data safe and your company out of the headlines.
- Holger Schulze - Cybersecurity Insiders founder and CEO
- Brian Hymer - Solution Architect