- Recorded Date:Oct. 20, 2021
- Event:On Demand
What’s emerging as the most potent weapon against ransomware? Data immutability. But don't overlook the growing risk of hackers targeting your in-house systems as an entry point to the cloud.
Microsoft MVP Andy Malone and Quest® Technology Strategist Adrian Moir will cover not only the latest ransomware threat research, but also the increasing dangers of hybrid-cloud solutions. They’ll also reveal the best technologies for data protection, including backup and recovery, information protection, data loss prevention and endpoint management.
This session will help you:
- Gain perspective on today's ransomware threat
- Understand how hackers are targeting your on-premises infrastructure
- Learn about leading cloud defense technologies and how they protect your data
- Plan and execute a hybrid-cloud defense strategy based on data immutability