- Recorded Date:Mar. 23, 2019
- Event:On Demand
See how the KACE Systems Deployment Appliance (SDA) can help you accelerate and automate OS provisioning with this on-demand demo!
The KACE SDA automates large-scale system deployment and simplifies migrations of multiple operating systems, freeing your time to focus on other high-priority projects. It offers a fast, automated way to execute large-scale system deployment across multiple remote sites, saving time and money. This hardware-agnostic solution streamlines initial provisioning and ongoing administration of master system images and driver updates across diverse hardware platforms — reducing operational costs while ensuring that connected systems remain up to date and secure.
What you will learn
- How to save time with automated gold master imaging and deployment
- How to enable fast, mass systems deployments to remote sites from any location
- How to keep connected systems up to date and secure with automated software distribution
- How to improve IT efficiency by imaging multiple machines simultaneously
- How to reduce costs and complexity by automatically detecting and synchronizing with all available clients, without the need to install local software on each