- Recorded Date:Jan. 17, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Moving to Office 365 puts a damper on two specific — and very important — parts of security: visibility and control. Whether running purely in the cloud with Azure Active Directory (AD) under the hood or using a hybrid AD configuration, you’ve increased your organization’s footprint, resulting in an equal increase in risk.
So how do you ensure on-premises-like control in a hybrid or purely cloud environment?
Join Nick Cavalancia, industry expert and founder of Techvangelism, and Matthew Vinton, Quest, as they discuss:
- Cloud causes for concern — What should you be worried about?
- Basic blocking and tackling — What steps are necessary to secure Office 365 and hybrid AD?
- Tools for the job — What’s available out of the box?
- Nick Cavalancia - Founder of Techvangelism
- Matthew Vinton - Strategic Systems Consultant