- Recorded Date:Jan. 31, 2019
- Event:On Demand
Keeping a hybrid environment of on-prem AD and Azure AD secure requires a ton of work – establishing security, ensures compliance and minimizes risk takes a material investment of IT’s time and resources. Then add the fact that your organization is acquiring companies, splitting companies off, or is merging entities and that same job becomes an increasingly complex mix of migrations, integrations and varying states of operation – all of which need to remain secure.
So, how do you make sense of and protect this constantly moving hybrid AD target?
In this on-demand webcast, you’ll hear Microsoft Cloud & Data Center MVP Nick Cavalancia, and Matthew Vinton from Quest, as they discuss:
- How Mergers and Acquisitions Impact Hybrid AD Security
- Starting with Day 1: The Impact of M&A Timelines on Security
- Beyond the M&A: Thinking About a Security Lifecycle
- Nick Cavalancia - Microsoft Cloud & Data Center MVP
- Matthew Vinton - Strategic Systems Consultant