- Recorded Date:Jun. 13, 2019
- Event:On Demand
Office 365 migrations are increasing, and organizations experiencing mergers or acquisitions will likely need to include the consolidation of Office 365 tenants as part of their migration plan.
As this consolidation involves directories, messaging, files, storage and collaboration data, planning a productive and secure migration can be difficult.
So, how can you plan and execute tenant-to-tenant Office 365 migration?
Watch this on-demand webcast to hear from Microsoft Cloud & Data Center MVP Nick Cavalancia, and Ron Robbins from Quest, as they discuss:
- How Mergers and Acquisitions affect Office 365 migration
- Why a migration is more than just moving data
- Best practices to building and executing a detailed Office 365 migration plan
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft Cloud & Data Center MVP
- Ron Robbins, Quest Software