- Recorded Date:Nov. 16, 2016
- Event:On Demand
It’s inevitable; you’re going to need to migrate to Windows 10 at some point. But making the move to this exciting new OS isn’t as simple as putting new machines in place or just running UPGRADE.EXE. There’s much more to consider — user environments, applications, new security options, how to actually plan and roll out Windows 10 successfully in your environment — and how to do all this quickly and cost effectively.
In this webcast, join industry expert and founder of Techvangelism, Nick Cavalancia, and KACE product expert Bruce Johnson as they discuss:
- The current migration trends, considerations and benefits of migrating
- Developing and executing a migration plan that reduces complexity and disruption
- How endpoint systems management automates migration with tools that address each phase of migration
- Reduce the time and cost of your migration with easily deployed and managed solutions