- Recorded Date:Nov. 15, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Woohoo, Windows 11! Enhanced security features, easier access to Microsoft 365 services and an improved desktop experience; you know what that means: it’s time for another endpoint migration.
Microsoft has done all it can to make the migration as easy as possible, but your hardware, applications and configurations are where challenges are potentially going to stem from. Before you begin deployment, you need to prepare to identify and address issues, otherwise your migration is going to be more lengthy, costly and stressful than you anticipated.
What does it take to simplify the migration process to achieve a secure and productive Windows 11 environment? Tune in to our webinar, led by Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP, Nick Cavalancia, and Christopher Blake from KACE, as they discuss:
- What needs to be done before you migrate
- Building & executing a successful migration plan
- How endpoint systems management increases the speed & accuracy of migrations
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP
- Christopher Blake, KACE