- Recorded Date:Jul. 18, 2023
- Event:On Demand
If you are not currently automating proactive updates and patch management, you should be. If you are automating updates and patch management, it is time to do so more effectively. Whether from on-premises or cloud solutions, a flexible patch management initiative applies updates in a timely and effective manner to enable a resilient, secure, productive IT environment – a key component of your ransomware protection strategy.
Join Greg Schulz, Author and Sr. Analyst at Server StorageIO and Microsoft MVP (CDM), along with Jody Evans from KACE by Quest, for an interactive discussion for organizations of various sizes, from large to small, as well as workgroups, departmental, and edge.
Jody and Greg will discuss industry trends, customer pain points, techniques, and best practices to protect your organization's IT assets against various risks and ensure your applications are performing as expected.
What you will learn:
- Best practices for on-prem and cloud patch management
- Change control management
- How to proactively keep IT assets up to date
- Way to deepen awareness of your IT inventory
- Approaches to understanding update and patch severity levels
- Trust yet verify and test patch updates
- Methods to leverage automation