- Recorded Date:Nov. 7, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Your IT systems help protect our national security, intelligence and governmental information. However, as technology modernization efforts and compliance mandates require federal agencies to move away from legacy systems to Microsoft® Windows® 10, it has increased complexity and concerns regarding potential cyber threats and network security.
Putting off your Windows 10 migration is no longer an option. What if you could incorporate security into your overall endpoint management strategy with one integrated solution while automating key tasks to ensure a successful enterprise upgrade to Windows 10?
Watch this on-demand webcast to hear Quest® KACE® IT experts share best practices for reducing Windows 10 migration complexity, along with strategies that will help you:
- Navigate a system migration
- Secure your operating environment
- Protect against cyber threats
- Safeguard sensitive information
- Achieve compliance mandates
- Dr. Leslie Perkins - Deputy Chief Technology Officer, Information Dominance & CIO, US Air Force
- Larry Desiano - KACE Solutions Engineer
- Radell Peischler - Executive Producer, Government Executive Media Group