- Recorded Date:Feb. 25, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Application deployments are often delayed when related database changes are required. That’s because it still follows a traditional waterfall process, which can result in high technical debt and code defects that can cause application downtime.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare your database development for CI/CD
- Integrate database tasks with CI/CD
- Automate performance testing
- Monitor the performance impact of changes
- Replicate production changes in near-real time to other Oracle database environments, including the cloud
Database Solutions Evangelist John Pocknell will present a typical use case that demonstrates continuous database operations that make it possible to align database and application processes in a DevOps CI/CD pipeline.