- Recorded Date:Jun. 2, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Optimizing the Data Center: The Key to MSP Profitability
MSPs focused on leveraging an internal data center to deliver customer operations, data protection, and archiving service offerings require cost-effective use of their infrastructure. But, increased competition is driving MSPs to cut prices (effectively cutting profits). At the same time, managing a large data center to support the services they offer, without over- or under-provisioning, is becoming more difficult, complex and time-consuming, which is also eroding profits.
The potential for misallocation, misconfiguration, and misutilization of resources can be a recipe for increased costs and reduced profits at a time when data is growing exponentially, driving up storage requirements and costs.
So, how can MSPs improve profitability by accurately building and maintaining data center resources to cost-effectively support the services you offer?
Join Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP, Nick Cavalancia, and Quest data protection experts Scott Hetrick and Bennett Klein, as they discuss:
- Why increased data center requirements and market competition are creating the perfect storm for MSPs
- What steps MSPs need to take to simplify data center architecture and management to reduce complexity and increase profits
- Ways to optimize and right-size data center resources for today's business needs and tomorrow's
- Best practices to automate monitoring and management so your IT staff can do more with less