- Recorded Date:Apr. 16, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Databases serve a critical function in the banking world. Maintaining SLA compliance and avoiding risk is critical to your institution’s survival, all the while aiming to maintain the integrity of your financial institution. But as you juggle new database platforms and rapid data growth, database performance can decline. And when customer data is at stake, and hefty fines loom, you can’t afford to manage databases reactively. The databases that support these critical applications need to perform reliably.
Watch this on demand session and discover expert techniques to easily and proactively manage your ever-growing database environment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Isolate database performance issues and reduce resolution time for mission-critical financial applications
- Cope with large database environments (hundreds of instances and above)
- Handle databases in different locations (including on-premises and cloud)
- Support new database platforms and new cloud database service technologies
- and much more!