- Recorded Date:Jun. 11, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Ransomware attacks on enterprises are up 500 percent over the past year, and are projected to cost businesses $11.5 billion, according to a 2019 report from Forrester. And that doesn’t even begin to cover the immeasurable cost of losing confidence from customers and partners.
Having the ability to quickly recover from an attack is critical for business continuity, especially because these targeted and more-frequent attacks can bring your business to a grinding halt.
Join our on-demand webcast where seasoned data protection veterans Michael Gogos and Adrian Moir reveal ways you can:
- Mitigate the risks of ransomware impacting your business
- Reduce the number of core components that can be attacked
- Limit exposure to data capture techniques
- Restrict your backup data from ransomware
- Restore all your data quickly and fully