- Recorded Date:Jan. 22, 2019
- Event:On Demand
Statistics show that the average data breach goes undiscovered for 196 days, costing the organization that experienced the breach upwards of $7.6 million, and that doesn’t include the cost of loss of reputation and public confidence. It’s no wonder that security and breach-prevention is top-of-mind for the C-suite!
The unfortunate reality is that the devices your staff rely on every day to perform their job are one of the most common entry points for cyber-attackers, which is why they must be protected with strong and layered security. However, if your IT team is protecting endpoint devices manually, it becomes infinitely more complex, expensive and time consuming.
In this on-demand webcast, we’ll show you how unified endpoint management (UEM) solutions make it possible:
- Automate and enforce policy-based management
- Meet software license compliance mandates
- Keep systems updates and patched
- Reimage endpoints and lock-down USB ports to prevent data-loss
Plus, hear from a cybersecurity and endpoint device management expert, as well as get a walk-through of a powerful endpoint protection device.
- David Davis - Partner, ActualTech Media
- Bruce Johnson - Outside Sales Consultant