- Recorded Date:Nov. 14, 2023
- Event:On Demand
Exponential data growth takes its toll on IT budgets. When it comes to backup and disaster recovery storage needs, organizations must either spend more money on storage or limit what they back up and how often they back up.
Data growth also means it takes longer to complete backups and perform recovery, adding risk of data loss and business downtime.
Discover the secrets to reducing backup and disaster recovery storage requirements and costs by 90% or more, regardless of the backup software you use. We discuss:
- Data growth and threat risk impacts
- Reducing data storage costs
- On-prem and cloud storage options
- Strengthening your data protection strategy