- Recorded Date:Nov. 23, 2021
- Event:On Demand
2021 saw an increase in Zero Trust-related activity, and with good reason. IoT and IIoT devices and the rapid adoption of remote work environments have increased the attack surface for both cyber and physical attacks.
When security is functioned in silos, the organization’s vulnerability increases. However, when a unified Zero Trust model is applied, the risk of successful attacks decreases.
In this webinar, experts discuss how your organization can protect its critical assets using a Zero Trust security strategy. You will:
- Gain executive insights on applying the Zero Trust mindset to physical and digital perimeter security
- Understand how the increasing attack surface and industry shifts (such as work from home or BYOD) impact your perimeter
- Understand the overlap between the CIA triad and Zero Trust principles for positioning your organization’s Zero Trust adoption
- Learn how the implementation requirements from Executive Order 14028, Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity, apply to the private sector
- Attain actionable recommendations for mitigation and integrating cyber risk strategies in your organization
- Chris Roberts, Federal Technology Director, Quest Software
- Greg Sisson, CISO, Department of Energy
- Major Steven Whitham, U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- Renata Spinks, CTO, US Marine Corps
- Don Maclean, ICIT Fellow & Chief Technologist, DLT
- Joyce Hunter, Executive Director, ICIT