- Recorded Date:Dec. 10, 2019
- Event:On Demand
Healthcare cybersecurity is rapidly evolving, and while securing your endpoints represents just one aspect of your broader security strategy, it continues to one of the most challenging. You must be able to keep your healthcare system and sensitive patient data secure while managing your growing network and protecting your organization from cyberthreats.
In this on-demand webcast, you’ll hear from one of the nation’s leading chief information security officers (CISO), Sriram Bharadwaj, of University of California, Irvine, Healthcare, who will share best practices that’ll help you:
- Address risk management as an enterprise
- Discover, manage and secure your endpoints
- View endpoint security as it relates to your broader enterprise cybersecurity strategy
- Learn how innovative CISOs engage end users and the endpoint