- Recorded Date:Apr. 9, 2020
- Event:On Demand
When companies face uncertainty in the marketplace, there’s one constant every company can turn to: Cutting IT costs.
But there’s good news: Slashing virtualization and cloud costs is more accessible than you might think – without having to compromise on performance. In this webcast, we’ll explore proven, real-world methods two IT-focused organizations used to significantly reduce their cloud and virtualization spend. You’ll see exactly how these organizations achieved these results, and you’ll walk away with a checklist of areas where you can do the same.
See how these organizations were able to:
- Save $450,000 in the first year by enabling IT to reclaim wasted storage and CPUs and discover abandoned VMs
- Expect to deliver additional savings of $1.4 million within two years by right-sizing additional environments
- Reverse an unexpected 25x increase in monthly cloud spend – without resorting to a just-as-costly reversal back to on-premises storage
- Reduce OpEx and supported business growth with automation and capacity management