- Recorded Date:Dec. 15, 2020
- Event:On Demand
When migrating Microsoft 365 tenants during mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, it’s essential to keep your users communicating and collaborating during and after the migration ― without even the slightest interruption. This is especially important since so many employees are working remotely. And, you want to maintain coexistence between the tenants for as long as necessary.
Sounds easy enough, right? Maybe not so much.
How smoothly this all of this happens depends on the approach you take and the solutions you use for the migration. This on-demand webcast offers a deep dive into tenant-to-tenant M&A migrations, including:
- What to watch out for during a tenant migration
- How to keep your users as productive as possible during the migration
- When it’s safe to use native tools and when you might want to consider third-party tools
- Michael Osterman, President, Osterman Research
- Malte Schoch, Senior product Manager, Quest