- Recorded Date:Oct. 12, 2016
- Event:On Demand
Capacity planning is an important part of managing any virtual infrastructure setup. If you don’t have enough capacity, you run the risk of resources being over-provisioned. However, provisioning excessively just to avoid this results in higher operational expenses.
Hear a walk-through of the four steps of capacity management:
The walk-through will address these common questions:
- How can you forecast changes?
- What kind of results will these changes have on the rest of your environment?
- How do you know when you’ll run out of CPUs, memory or disk space?
- How can you plan for future needs?
Find the right balance of performance and cost-savings for today and in the future!