- Recorded Date:Dec. 6, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Cybersecurity has been steadily improving for 20 years, and from a professional standpoint, it is a great time to be in the field. However, security vulnerabilities and breaches are also evolving, like in the new speculative execution type associated with Spectre and Meltdown in 2018 or in the NotPetya and Equifax attacks = in 2017.
In this on-demand webcast, cybersecurity expert Randy Franklin Smith, along with Bryan Patton from Quest, explored these breaches and go over:
- Spectre and Meltdown fading away in the press and where things stand now
- NotPeya’s devastating cyberattack and how it impacts the future
- Relevant highlights of how Equifax and various federal agencies responded to breaches
- Flash and its contributions to your current attack surface
- New technologies from 2018 and what’s been promised for 2019
After that, Bryan Patton takes the time to show how the Quest Active Directory security portfolio provides the help organizations need to overcome all of today’s risks. Learn from 2018’s experiences to prepare for what 2019 has to offer.