- Recorded Date:Sept. 22, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Many organizations now have an on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory with a synchronization engine called Azure AD Connect. This hybrid configuration provides numerous benefits, though there are security concerns that arise when on-premises infrastructure is connected to cloud components.
This on-demand Ask-the-Experts session answers your hybrid Active Directory security questions, and helps you gain insight into:
- The main differences between AD and Azure AD
- Whether to sync domain admin accounts to Azure AD or leave them on premises
- Strategies for securing service accounts
- Best practices for syncing objects