- Recorded Date:Jul. 10, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Migrating to Microsoft Office 365 offers many benefits, but it can be a significant undertaking if you’re unprepared. Office 365 migrations are labor intensive and fraught with risk. If not done correctly, they can be a real drain on time, resources and budget. Migrations require preemptive strategy planning and the right tools to ensure a smooth migration occurs.
In this on-demand webcast, join experts J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft MVP, and Jeff Shahan, migration guru at Quest, as they pull together their real-world migration experience to outline five potential migration risks and how to avoid them.
- Best practices for preparing and executing a ZeroIMPACT migration
- Ways to restructure, optimize and secure Active Directory (AD) to properly prepare your environment for Office 365 and Azure AD
- Key steps in the planning and migration process, including a thorough inventory of your environment, assessment of what you’ve got and proper recovery planning
- Features and limitations of native Office 365 migration tools and what to look for in third-party tools to minimize risk, cost, time and complexity
Don’t wait — you won’t want to start your migration without the lessons from this informative session.
- J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Servers and Services MVP
- Jeff Shahan, Product Expert at Quest