- Recorded Date:Mar. 29, 2018
- Event:On Demand
The Internet of Things (IoT) has fueled a proliferation of connected devices that do amazing things. According to Gartner, the number of connected devices grew 30 percent between 2016 and 2017, and the analyst firm predicts there will be 20 billion connected endpoints worldwide by 2020.
If your business wants to get on board, you’ve got to face the challenge of managing and securing these devices to protect your networks — and all of the critical data that resides there.
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn how unified endpoint management (UEM) enables you to optimize your system and securely manage all of your devices from a single console.
- Why UEM is critical in IoT
- What to consider before moving to UEM
- How to move to UEM
- Timothy Warner - Microsoft MVP
- Efrain Viscarolasaga - Product Marketing Sr. Advisor
- Ken Galvin - Product Management Consultant