- Recorded Date:Oct. 22, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Many business offices remain closed, and the job of keeping remote work environments up and running securely continues to be challenging. Users working from home have a range of internet connection types, work environments, technical skill levels and competing demands that increase stress across the board — especially for the service desk team. You need tools that make it easy for your team to support your remote workforce and keep your endpoint environment secure.
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn how a robust service desk solution can empower your remote workforce and also support your IT team with streamlined IT ticketing, asset management, malicious device blocking and more.
Watch the webcast to explore:
- Real-world challenges with service desk functions and lessons learned
- The importance of providing top-notch support to ensure business productivity
- Service desk options to support any enterprise
- Theresa Miller, ITPro Today Contributor
- Jillian Salamon, Quest KACE