- Recorded Date:Apr. 23, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Because Active Directory is the backbone of your IT infrastructure, Active Directory security is critical to its health. Add in Azure AD and Office 365 and the complexity increases. Your AD infrastructure is exposed to a myriad of internal and external security risks every day. Understanding how to prepare for and recover from AD security threats is critical to preventing your business from being brought to a halt.
Watch this on-demand webcast with Quest Sales Engineers, Daniel Sjögren and Geir Aasen, as they examine concrete use cases ranging from unwanted object level change to complete forest-level disaster.
What you will learn
We’ll dive into:
- The most common Active Directory security risks
- How to discover what has happened
- How to protect and recover your Active Directory in a broad range of scenarios
- What you should prepare for in the 2020 cybersecurity landscape
- Daniel Sjögren, Pre sales EMEA, Quest
- Geir Aasen, Pre sales EMEA, Quest