- Recorded Date:Aug. 27, 2020
- Event:On Demand
With the recent rapid adoption of Office 365 and increased rate of M&A activity, many of your customers are dealing with multiple Office 365 tenants running a variety of workloads including Exchange, One Drive, SharePoint and Teams. And to facilitate the M&A, it’s important to consolidate these multiple tenants to reduce costs and complexity.
Watch on demand as Quest subject matter expert Daniel Sjogren describes how to perform smooth and efficient tenant-to-tenant migrations of Office 365 workloads with Quest On Demand Migration.
What you will learn
- Office 365 workloads that can be migrated
- How to ensure coexistence for Office 365 during tenant-to-tenant migrations
- Migration tips and tricks for migrating Microsoft Teams
- How to migrate Active Directory
Daniel Sjogren, Technical Expert at Quest Software